1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the owner company INSTITUTO DE DERECHO DE AUTOR, with address for these purposes at Bárbara de Braganza, 7. CIF: B84241652 Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: Access and/or use of this MEDIAUTOR portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The aforementioned Conditions shall be applicable independently of the General Contracting Conditions which, where applicable, are of obligatory compliance.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.mediautor.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to MEDIAUTOR or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to any registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she shall be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as, for example, chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that MEDIAUTOR offers through its portal and, by way of example but without limitation, not to use them for (i) engaging in illicit or illegal activities or those contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MEDIAUTOR, of its suppliers or of third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may be susceptible to causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) to attempt to access and, where appropriate, to use the e-mail accounts of other users and to modify or manipulate their messages. MEDIAUTOR reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, MEDIAUTOR shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: MEDIAUTOR complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user's personal data. To this end, together with each form for the collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request from MEDIAUTOR , the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the party responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties where applicable. Likewise, MEDIAUTOR informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your electronic mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: MEDIAUTOR itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MEDIAUTOR or by its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of MEDIAUTOR . The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MEDIAUTOR . The USER may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of his or her computer or on any other physical medium, provided that this is solely and exclusively for his or her personal and private use. The USER shall abstain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the pages of MEDIAUTOR .
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: MEDIAUTOR accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any nature that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid this.
7. MODIFICATIONS: MEDIAUTOR reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the same and the way in which these are presented or located on its portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that www.mediautor.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, MEDIAUTOR shall not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents. Under no circumstances will MEDIAUTOR assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: MEDIAUTOR reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: MEDIAUTOR shall pursue any breach of the present conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions to which it may be entitled by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: MEDIAUTOR may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall depend on their exposure and they shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between MEDIAUTOR and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.