Conditions of service provision
1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION: This document establishes the conditions of service provision (CONDITIONS) governing the use of the website www.mediautor.com and the purchase of services on it, regardless of the application, digital media, support or device used to access the website. Please read these CONDITIONS carefully before using this website you consent to be bound by these CONDITIONS. If you do not agree with all the CONDITIONS you should not use this website.
If you have any queries regarding the CONDITIONS, you can contact us using our contact channels. You may choose to formalise the contract with MEDIAUTOR-OMPI in any of the languages in which the CONDITIONS are available on this website.
2. DATA: The service of this website under the name MEDIAUTOR-OMPI with head office at Bárbara de Braganza 7, 28004, Madrid, Spain, telephone no. +34914463538 and email email@example.com.
3. USER: Access, browsing and use of the website confers the condition of USER and therefore, from the moment browsing the website begins, the USER accepts all the CONDITIONS established here, as well as any subsequent modifications, without perjudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that must be complied with according to the case in question.
By using this website the USER agree to:
- Use this website for legally valid consultations and request mediations only.
- Not place any false or fraudulent mediation request. If we can reasonably assume that a request of this kind has been made, we shall be authorised to cancel the mediation request and inform the relevant authorities.
4. SERVICE AVAILABILITY: The CONDITIONS for the provision of the service of this website shall apply to access from anywhere in the world.
5. MEDIATION REQUEST SERVICE: In order to start the mediation request service of this website, the USER must click on "Request mediation" and fill in the form, completing, at least, the data marked as obligatory, and expressly accept the "Data Protection Policy". All data entered by the USER must be accurate, current and truthful.
The USER must inform MEDIAUTOR-OMPI if there is any clause or a mediation agreement to submit to procedure, by clicking on the “tab” provided for this purpose.
The registered USER will be responsible at all times for the safekeeping of his/her password, assuming any damages that may arise from its improper use, as well as the transfer, disclosure or loss of it.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT: MEDIAUTOR-OMPI reserves the right to modify the “Fees and costs” establised in this website at any time. The changes will not affect USERS who have received a confirmation email prior to the fees and cost changes.
The USER will have two payment methods available on this website:
- Payment gateway: Visa and MasterCard.
- Bank transfer: IBAN number ES74 0128 0088 6401 0003 7165 (Bankinter).
MEDIAUTOR-OMPI will not accept cash or cheque payments. Bank charges, transfer fees or other amounts related to the payment made in the mediation procedure shall be asume by the requesting party.
7. TECHNICAL MEANS TO CORRECT ERRORS: In the case of the USER see that a mistake was made in entering personal information during the “Request Mediation” in this website, the USER can modify said information in the next 72h sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY: MEDIAUTOR-OMPI we will not accept any liability for the following losses, regardless of their origin:
- loss of income or sales;
- loss of business;
- lost profit or lost contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings; and
- loss of data;
9. LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE: In the event that our website contains links to other third party websites and material, these links shall be provided for information purposes only, and MEDIAUTOR-OMPI does not have any control over the content of these websites or materials.
10. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS: Applicable legislation requires part of the information or communications which we send you to be in writing. By using this website, the USER accepts that most of our communications with you will be electronic.
11. MODIFICATIONS OF THE CONDITIONS: MEDIAUTOR-OMPI reserves the right to modify these CONDITIONS. The modifications introduced will not be retroactive. If the USER does not agree with the modifications introduced, we recommend that he/she does not use this website.
Last updated: 19 May 2023